Tuesday 24 April 2012

Letraset Marker Addiction.

Hmmmmmmmm somebody asked me today what would be my ONE desert island crafty item well for me it has to be my "Letraset Markers" and supplies.


This also made me think I defo have a passion for promarkers/flex-markers/tria's but I wonder how bad the "Passion" (well addiction) has gone and I thought well officially there is no hope for me of a cure.


My prized pen collections - my most used crafting tools.




Left box:

  • Tria's
  • complete Flex-marker collection
Right box:
  • complete Promarker collection
Desk:
  • Metallic markers

7 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of pens!!!...I've only got a couple of sets! But then my addiction would be Spellbinder dies, if I could afford them all!!..Carry on colouring Donna cos I love your images...:)...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot for your loverly comment :o)
    Just glad ym hobby can bring pleasure to people ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had a lot of pens! I have whole Spectrum Noir collection, far few pro/flex markers and some Copics too! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zo xx

    I tried the Noirs but didnt get on with them thanks to one problem after another with my full set so they went back :o\
    I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my Letraset markers and if had any issues they replaced them the next day no arguement :o)

    Plus they blend the way I like ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh i keep dreaming of adding some flexmarkers to my collection...i have all the promarkers but none of the others...how different are the flexmarkers from the tria's i can't seen to get the answer on that..seeing as you have both, maybe you might have some insight...tria's are easier for me to get and i'm having trouble finding the flex in my area...many thanks for your time.
    www.justwordz.ca
    kimbob27 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Lisa @Craft Place lol
    Kimberly - the flexmarkers are good but their brush tip is VERY different to Tria's and I know I only got 8x Tria's but I love the brush tip on them xx I find the brush tip on the tria's doesn't soften and break down as quick as the flex-marker one does :o) But I do love all my pens and they get used all the time evenly :o)

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated alot xx
Thanks alot for taking the time to comment xx