Friday 16 August 2013

Stash Addicts

Any of my crafty/arty friends as bad as me for getting STASH deliveries and thinking oooppppssss where am I going to put that and this lol

Yes I got another stashie delivery due today including my first ever 96x GraphIT markers pens - yes I am going to be giving them a good hammering and trying them out to see if I wanta add the full set to my pen addict  stash lol

I am defo addicted to PENS - whats your stashie addiction friends ??  Please share your addiction to help me pass time waiting for Mr TNT Courier xx

4 comments:

  1. Oohh Graph It's.I have the 12 trendy colours and use them along with my Copics as I find they work together well. I'm a pen addict too. Take care Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zo xx
    Most of my thing is PENS - got all Promarkers bar the new set and most flexis and most copic ciaos, a few sketches, a few Trias and now 96x GraphITS ;)
    Just need to playyyyyyyyyyyy now they here :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am so chuffed for you hun no one person deserves the fab Graph its than you xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Donna, as you know I love my Copics but I bought my Graph It markers earlier this year and I love them. The colours are so vibrant and I look forward to hearing what you think.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated alot xx
Thanks alot for taking the time to comment xx