Friday 29 July 2011

Spectrum noir update.

I am loving the new pens but still have to await 2 pens to come from Crafters companion. I was very unlucky and have had duplicates in 3 boxes now and 1 faulty pen in one my 6 packs. Crafters companion themselves have been brill about sorting the issues out and I am thankful for that. My health doesn't take stress well so am pleased they have such great customer service.

Haven't had time to play today but am hoping to get to play over the weekend.

To those of you thinking about these pens all I can say is I adore them. I would also say to those waiting for deliveries "Enjoy them when they come and have fun."

The pens are on "create and craft" over the weekend so keep an eye out as there will be loads of hints and tips.
The shows the pens are in are:
Saturday: 10am, 12noon, 4pm and 6pm
Sunday: 11am, tool shed and 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Every comment is read and appreciated alot xx
Thanks alot for taking the time to comment xx