Monday 26 December 2011

"You're Very Special" card.

Had a mad urge to craft today (boxing day 2011).
Here is the card that came out of my craft session.
This card is inspired by the backing card - a loverly gift from a gorgeous friend in Australia.


Front of card.

Inside of card.

Back of card.
The backing card on the card was part of a gorgeous gift from a loverly friend Tegan (from "Teegs scrap n cards"). It came all the way from Australia.

I coloured the stamped image with flex markers and found the card was the perfect match to the image. Hope ya like the card Tegan this is inspired by you hun.

7 comments:

  1. Aww shucks... I'm glad you could use the card :-*
    And boy have you done a great job with it... it looks fantastic... All the colours go so well with the card... I love it :D
    You have inspired me to use some of the card from the card pack as well... Think I had better get crafting in the next few days ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! So nice to get little pressies from friends!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tegan - get crafting and thanks again hun ;o)
    Dawn - Thanks and it sure is :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Donna, I love your card and what a lovely pressie from your friend in Australia.

    I did a bit of colouring in last night while watching telly some of my Digi's from Kenny and Addicted to Stamps.

    Wishing you a lovely Boxing Day to my friend and I hope next year is a better one for you and your mum.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks alot Linda xx
    Happy boxing day to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card, just love that image xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abbie - thankyou hun xx
    Glad you like it xx

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated alot xx
Thanks alot for taking the time to comment xx