The question of stamp storage arose on a facebook group I use today and I thought I would share my stamp storage. The ladies on a craft forum I use gave me the idea but what I do is this:
1) stamp the set of images onto white copier paper
2) laminate each sheet of images
3) spray the back of the stamps with crafters companion repositionable glue spray "Stick and spray" or attach to ez-foam if the stamp needs it
4) place the stamp sets on their matching image on their given laminated sheets
5) store them with their accompanying leaflet or packet front (if they have guide images on) in A4 polypockets
6) place said polypockets into a lever arch folder or ring binder
Here are the photo's of my unmounted stamp storage.