Monday 29 August 2011

This weeks 'The crazy challenge blog' guest DT card.

Here is a guest DT card I made for this weeks challenge 'New' for The Crazy Challenge blog.

The sponsor this week is The stamping boutique and I used a gorgeous digital stamp from them as the main image on my new baby card.



I coloured the digital stamp with my spectrum noir alcohol marker pens and a copic clear glitter pen. I used a piece of pearlescent linen effect cardstock from Kars, some satin edged ribbon, stick on gems and a loverly little sentiment. The sentiment was also coloured with my spectrum noir pens.

Please hop over to the challenge blog and enter the challenge if you like. The DT have done some inspirational cards as always.

5 comments:

  1. I love it Donna... It's gorgeous... And well done on your 2nd guest DT card :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Donna, such a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous, so pretty Donna xx

    Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw this is so cute, I love that image & the colours are perfect :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou so so so much everyone :)
    Appreciate the loverly comments xx

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated alot xx
Thanks alot for taking the time to comment xx