Monday 15 August 2011

My 1st guest DT card.

Hello and thankyou for popping over to my blog to see my first guest DT card for The Crazy Challenge blog.
The theme for this weeks challenge is "movies" and I used a 'My fair lady' digital stamp from the sponsor Sassy Studio Designs.

Please hop over and take part.

Here are the photo's of my very first guest DT card.

To make the guest DT card I used:
Digital stamp "My Fair lady" from Sassy studio designs
Spectrum noir alcohol markers from Crafters companion
Happy birthday stamp from a Humphreys corner stamp set
A3 snow white centura pearl card
12" backing paper from K and Co (which I stamped on)
Swirl stamps from Personal Impressions
Gold, blue and black inkpads
Clear, silver pearl and copper embossing powders
Clear transparent gems that I coloured with spectrum noir pens
Black flat backed pearls
A3 tonic guillotine
Craft knife, ruler, cutting mat
Ultimate pro
Pinflair glue (foto and glue gel)
Heat gun
My Fair lady card front.



My Fair lady card standing up.

My Fair lady card open and inside.

14 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwww thankyou Tracey xx
    Can't believe how nervous I was/am about this card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great Donna... I love it :D Well done on completing ur 1st guest DT card :-*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Teegs xx
    Worked so hard on it so glad it turned out well xx
    Must try get better photo's of the embossing on the hair, eyes, feathers and umbrella as it doesnt show well xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Donna

    This is a lovely card - love that digi and the shape of your card... well done on getting a guest DT spot.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the hard work was worth it Donna, it looks great :-*

    It is hard 2 get photo's of stuff like that (unless u have an SLR ;))... Try using the Macro setting on ur camera, as it sometimes helps show up smaller details :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I have been waiting for this and oh my Donna, its stunning...Gorgeous choice of colours and fabulous colourwork, you must be so pleased as it is brilliant!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's beautiful Donna; Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely Donna!!! :) X X

    I really like the digi stamp you've used and you've coloured it in beautifully with the Speccies. :) X X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou everyone for the brilliant and loverly comments xx Was so nervous and it means alot that you took the time to comment xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done on your first GDT card - it's really gorgeous - love the fair lady and beautiful papers too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies xx

    Claire - I actually adapted a K and Co 12" paper using a set of personal impressions swirly stamps and gold, blue and black ink pads xx

    Glad folks like the card xx
    Apprecaite folks taking the time to pop by and leave a comment xx

    ReplyDelete

Every comment is read and appreciated alot xx
Thanks alot for taking the time to comment xx